It's All Relative

A Contemporary Fantasy Serial Web Novel

Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Author's Blog

RSS

New Reader 
Start Here:
Episode 1: Instincts

New Episode 

Episode 9: Aftermath 

 
Recent News:

No Updates Next Week, I have finals



Halloween Sillyfic "You've Got Male" starring Shane Myers from Strange Little Band, Rae from Above Ground, Shiva from Addergoole, and Takun from our own It's All Relative.



I've been interviewed. http://quillsandzebras.wordpress.com/2009/10/28/najelacobb/

About
The magical world of Atheria is unraveling at the seams as more and more creatures disrupt the essential balance. Amidst the chaos, a young exile promises change and freedom, but at what price?

Despite the midterms, finals, club meetings, parties, classes, and everything the average college student has to deal with, this group of ragtag college students is not ready for their lives to change. When the conflict starts hitting closer to home, our heroes will be tossed into a battle between good and evil where the sides are not so clearly defined.


What the heck is going on? 
It's All Relative is undergoing an extensive editing process and moving sites for ease of use. There was nothing wrong with the old site, but they don't have pre-scheduled posting which meant that I spent way too long posting the story and not enough time writing. I moved the story to blogspot because of the easy HTML and CSS customization and automatic posting. However, I hit the halfway mark of twenty episodes. Ten episodes give 10 weeks of weekly updates. In December, we may even get the chance to have two or three updates a week. We'll see how it goes.



And while you're reading...
I'll be writing in NaNoWriMo. Yes, I am technically  "cheating" because I'm not working on a new project. However, NaNoWriMo is just the thing I need to get even more motivated and hopefully get to a point where the story can be closer to finished. 50,000 words in a month, that's a little bit less than an episode a day, but now that the first round of midterms is nearly over, I'll have more time to write and stuff. If you're doing NaNoWriMo too, then feel free to add me and keep up with my progress! 


Special Note:  
Please bear with me. I just want to finish the first draft for the first time in its entirety. You can help me by pointing out errors, but those errors will probably not be fixed until the first draft is finished. Minor things like typos and grammatical errors will be fixed, but if there is some glaring mistakes like plot or something, then that will have to wait. I doubt there will be anything that bad, but all major edits will be completed after the first draft. If all goes according to plan, that draft may be completed by the end of the year.

Click on the [+] to reveal links.

Episodes marked with an asterisk (*)contain violence and/or sex and are not safe for work.